One of the most frequently asked questions is how do we get our coupons? There are a variety of sources so we thought it would be nice to include them in one post for you.
1. Sunday Coupon Inserts – Check out our Exclusive Cincinnati Enquirer Deal
2. Digital Coupons – Some stores allow you to load coupons to your shoppers card.
3. Organic Coupons – An extensive list of sites that provide Organic Coupons.
4. Coupon Clippers – A great resource for purchasing hot coupons or multiple copies used to stockpile
7. Print them online – another great resource and way to obtain additional copies of the coupons from the Sunday paper insert is to print online.
8. Contact companies – if there is a brand you love try contacting the company and they may send you a coupon! Also check their websites and see if they have any online.
9. Coupon Database – always check our coupon database for printables and available coupons. Best of all it is FREE!
10. Facebook – be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms too
11. Twitter – be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms too
Any other suggestions???Yum