How to make homemade slime is a Fun Kids Activity. This is a really fun experiment to do with your kids! You can see from the pictures that is it “magical”. My son LOVED this one! I would suggest that everyone takes time to make slime with their kids at least once. The best part is you you can make it a variety of colors too! You could do green for St. Patrick’s Day and red and green for Christmas!
- Food Coloring
- Measure about 50 mL cornstarch and add to your bowl. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Measure an additional 35 mL water. Add the water and 2-3 drops of food coloring slowly to the cornstarch. Mix everything in the bowl with your fingers until all the powder is wet.
- Keep adding water until it feels like a liquid. Try tapping on the surface of the mixture with your finger. When it is just right it won't splash - it will feel solid.
- If your slime is too powdery, add a little more water. If it is too wet add more cornstarch.
- Pick up a handful of your slime and squeeze it. Then stop squeezing it and see what happens. It is VERY cool!
- Do not pour wacky mud down the drain, it will clog it.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
More Projects To Enjoy: