Check out this Pepper Experiment A Fun Science Lab Experiment when you are looking for something to do this summer. Peyton and I had a lot of fun with this experiment and integrating a little science into our summer is always a win/win. The Pepper Experiment A Fun Science Lab Experiment didn’t cost much and was fun. I would suggest it for sure! A great way to get a little “learning” in during the summer too.
- A Toothpick
- Black Pepper
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Fill your dish with water.
- Add three pinches of pepper to the water in the center of the dish.
- Dip the toothpick into the liquid dish soap.
- Touch the toothpick to the center of the water in your dish.
- The pepper quickly “runs” to the edges of the dish.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
More Projects To Enjoy: