Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later! Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
I found this recipe on Pinterest and HAD to share it with you! It looks amazing!
- 1 box devils food cake mix, plus ingredients to make the cake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Smucker’s hot caramel ice cream topping
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 snickers candy bars, chopped
- ⅓ cup peanuts, chopped
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Bake cake in a 9×13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
- While cake is baking, mix condensed milk and hot caramel topping until well blended. When the cake is done and while it’s still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cake.
- In a chilled bowl, whip together heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip on high speed of an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Stir in chopped snickers. Spread over cake. Sprinkle chopped peanuts over cake. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce on top. Chill.
This recipe was originally posted at Plain Chicken
Here are my favorite Summer Pins:
Healthy Palm Tree Snack Idea for Kids – Perfect Summer Lunch Idea
Crescent Pepperoni Rollups – Perfect Summer Lunch Idea
Homemade Fruit Popsicles – Perfect Summer Snack Idea
DIY Lawn Twister – Fun Summertime Game
Jello Wedges – Fun Summer Snack
See past Pinterest Pin of the DayPosts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!