Found on Pinterest
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
This looks like the perfect dessert for summer! With Strawberries in season you just can’t go wrong! I love mixing salty and sweet together too!
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzel sticks
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. strawberry gelatin (1/2 [3-oz.] package)
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 3 ingredients; firmly press on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased 10-inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- Process strawberries in a food processor until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Beat condensed milk and next 2 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. (Use the whisk attachment if using a stand mixer.) Add strawberries; beat at low speed just until blended. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Beat ¾ cup whipping cream at high speed until soft peaks form; gently fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture. Spoon into prepared crust. Cover and freeze 8 to 12 hours or until firm.
- Beat remaining 1¼ cups whipping cream at high speed until foamy; gradually add granulated sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Spread over pie. Freeze 1 hour or until whipped cream is firm.
Posted at My Recipes – originally from Southern Living, June 2012.
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
Other ideas you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)
See past Pinterest Pin of the DayPosts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!