Strawberry Lemonade Muffins are perfect for a Summer Day breakfast. I love using fresh fruit and I picked up lemonade on sale so the combination of this together says stockpile recipe!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray muffin pan or use paper liners
- In small bowl, combine vanilla, oil, milk, lemonade and egg. Beat lightly.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Toss in strawberries and stir to coat with flour mixture.
- Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
- Fill muffin cups and bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until tops bounce from touch and golden brown.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: