Sun-Dried Tomato Spread is a delicious recipe for any party or special occasion. I love Sun-Dried Tomatoes, they seem upscale to me so they make a party in my opinion. You can serve this with gluten free crackers and this is a gluten free dish!
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (7 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- ⅔ cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion and garlic until blended. Stir in tomatoes and red peppers. Stir in the mozzarella cheese, Italian cheese blend and ¾ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum