I was recently traveling in Dallas, TX and found Zoe’s Kitchen – Fresh Catering and had the pleasure of eating there. I was walking by and saw the Gluten Free menu and of course that drew me right in
I asked the cashier to see the Gluten Free Menu and she replied most everything on our menu is gluten free minus the bread. Well that was pretty exciting so I looked at the menu and settled on the Chicken Kabobs (two kabobs, grilled peppers and onions, tomato, rice pilaf, side Greek salad). I have to say it was very tasty! I was thrilled to be traveling and not stressing over what I was going to eat and the fact that it tasted good and was reasonably priced was a major win too! The meal was $8.95. You do order at the cashier and then they bring your food to your table with self service drinks.
I did sample the iced green tea and I have to say that was not a win for me but water with lemon is free and served me quite well. If you are traveling or have a Zoe’s Kitchen in your area be sure to check it out.
This is not a sponsored post. I paid for my product and all opinions are 100% my own.
Here are our Gluten Free Dining Reviews. Hopefully it will help you on your gluten free journey. Visit this extensive list of Gluten Free Restaurant Menus.
Be sure to follow our Gluten Free Recipes Pinterest Board.
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu
- Bonefish Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Boone Tavern Hotel Gluten Free Tea
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A Announces Nutritious and Gluten Free Kids Meals
- Chick-fil-A Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A NEW Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chipotle Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E Cheese Offers Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E. Cheese is testing Gluten Free Pizza and Cupcakes in MN
- Claim Jumper Gluten Free Menu
- Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Gigi’s Cupcakes offers Gluten Free Friday’s
- Gluten Free Dining Out Restaurant Menus
- Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel
- Gluten Free Menu at Mellow Mushroom
- Gluten Free Menu at PF Changs
- Gluten Free Menu at Red Robin
- Gluten Free Menu at TGI Fridays
- Gluten Free Menu at the Old Spaghetti Factory
- Gluten Free Menu at Tom + Chee
- Gluten Free Menu Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY
- Hot Head Burritos Gluten Free Menu
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
- Karlo’s Bistro Italia – Florence, KY – GlutenFree Menu
- LaRosa’s is now offering Gluten Free Pizza
- LaRosas Gluten Free Pizza is Delicious!
- Local 127 on Vine Gluten Free Menu
- Logan’s Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu & Review
- Macaroni Grill Gluten Free Menu
- McAlister’s Gluten Free Menu
- Mod Market Gluten Free Menu
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Gluten Free Menu
- My thoughts on Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Orange Leaf Yogurt Review – Gluten Free Menu
- Oriental Wok Gluten Free Menu
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
- Skyline Chili is Gluten Free
- TGI Friday’s – New Gluten Free Menu
- Wendy’s Gluten Free Menu
- Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY – Gluten Free Menu
- Zoe’s Kitchen Restaurant Gluten Free Menu & Review