I love this Baked Vegetable Medley Recipe. It is a great way to add additional veggies to your diet and is really tasty too!
Baked Vegetable Medley Recipe
Source: Originally published as Baked Vegetable Medley in Taste of Home October/November 2007, p8
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup process cheese sauce
- Place the cauliflower, broccoli and carrots in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in butter until tender.
- Drain vegetables. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk and cheese sauce. Add vegetables and mushroom mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!