We love this Berry Burst Cake Recipe. It is an easy recipe that is easy to make and is very tasty because it starts with a cake mix. It is perfect for the summer! We love the delicious glaze on top! All of the ingredients came from Aldi for this cake. We made it in the bundt pan which I love for cakes with glaze. We hope you enjoy it too! It could easily be served with homemade whipped cream too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Berry Burst Cake
- 20 oz Happy Harvest Crushed Pineapple
- 18.25oz (1 box) Baker’s Corner Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Goldhen Eggs
- 1 cup Nature’s Nectar Berry Burst Juice
- 1/3 cup Carlini Vegetable Oil
- Carlini Baking Spray
- 1 cup Baker’s Corner Powdered Sugar
- 2 T Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Nature’s Nectar Berry Burst Juice
- ½ cup Baker’s Corner Powdered Sugar
- 1 T Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain Pineapple over a medium sized bowl and set aside. Save juice and pineapple.
- In a large mixing bowl blend, cake mix, eggs, berry burst and vegetable oil.
- Stir in drained crushed pineapple.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and add cake mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together reserved pineapple juice and 1 cup powdered sugar. Pour into a small saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Whisk in 2T flour and keep stirring until desired consistency is reached, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together ¼ cup berry burst and ½ cup powdered sugar. Heat until boiling.
- Whisk in 1T flour and keep stirring until desired consistency is reached, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool, 2 minutes. Run a knife along the sides of the pan to loosen cake.
- Invert on a plate and flip over. Drizzle with pineapple glaze and then berry burst glaze.
Recipes Using Homemade Whipped Cream: