This recipe is easy to make and is very tasty. Perfect for the summer!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 20 oz Happy Harvest Crushed Pineapple
- 18.25oz (1 box) Baker’s Corner Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Goldhen Eggs
- 1 cup Nature’s Nectar Berry Burst Juice
- ⅓ cup Carlini Vegetable Oil
- Carlini Baking Spray
- 1 cup Baker’s Corner Powdered Sugar
- 2 T Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Nature’s Nectar Berry Burst Juice
- ½ cup Baker’s Corner Powdered Sugar
- 1 T Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain Pineapple over a medium sized bowl and set aside. Save juice and pineapple.
- In a large mixing bowl blend, cake mix, eggs, berry burst and vegetable oil.
- Stir in drained crushed pineapple.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and add cake mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together reserved pineapple juice and 1 cup powdered sugar. Pour into a small saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Whisk in 2T flour and keep stirring until desired consistency is reached, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together ¼ cup berry burst and ½ cup powdered sugar. Heat until boiling.
- Whisk in 1T flour and keep stirring until desired consistency is reached, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool, 2 minutes. Run a knife along the sides of the pan to loosen cake.
- Invert on a plate and flip over. Drizzle with pineapple glaze and then berry burst glaze.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen. Aldi provided ingredients for this recipe and it was prepared by our reader Stephanie Ertel who is a stay at home mother of 3 wonderful boys. She has a passion for cooking using her stockpile items. Thanks Stephanie and Aldi. All opinions are 100% our own.
Be sure to check out our Aldi Matchup for weekly deals and way to save at Aldi.