Breakfast Fruit Pizza is a great way to start your morning with fruit! I eat this at least once a week. I cut my fruit the night before and keep it prepared beforehand so it’s less time to make in the morning. It’s great for the busy, rushing out the door for school.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 slices of bread
- 6 strawberries, sliced in quarters
- 1 kiwi, diced
- 2T cream cheese
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Spread 1T cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- To cut out time in the morning – prepare fruit the night before.
- Use different fruit such as blueberries, bananas and peaches.
- For kids you can prepare the toast, let them spread on the cream cheese and set out the fruit like a buffet and they can make their very own breakfast pizza.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: Yum