There is nothing better than Strawberry Shortcake in the summer! I love this recipe because it is easy, low fat and serving it in individual glass dessert dishes is perfect for entertaining or keep portions under control. Add some blueberries and it is the perfect dessert for July 4th! I love making my own Homemade Whipped Cream for this recipe too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- 1 Angel Food Cake – store bought in bakery (or you can make your own)
- 1 pkg of strawberries cut in halves
- 1 Cool Whip container
- Tear Angel Food Cake into bite size pieces.
- Layer the bottom of the bowl with Angel Food Cake.
- Then layer with strawberries.
- Continue layering until you reach the top of the bowl.
- Right before serving place Cool Whip on top.
Recipes You May Enjoy: