If you like pickles you are going to love this Freezer Cucumber Pickles Recipe. I personally plant cucumbers in my garden and I am often swimming in them. This recipe will come in handy for sure! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 1 Point Per Serving
- 4 pounds pickling cucumbers, sliced
- 8 cups thinly sliced onions
- ¼ cup salt
- ¾ cup water
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- In two large bowls, combine the cucumbers, onions, salt and water. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours. Do not drain.
- Add sugar and vinegar; stir until sugar dissolves. Pack into 1-pint freezer containers, leaving 1-in. headspace. Cover and freeze for up to 6 weeks.
- Thaw at room temperature for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 10 pints.
Thank You Taste Of Home for the picture and recipe!