I was at my parents house visiting and my Mom made this amazing fresh blueberry sauce. We used it for topping on our ice-cream. It is so easy to make and delicious!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice (remove seeds)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Wash and crush blueberries (slightly).
- Add sugar, lemon juice and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
- In a small saucepan, bring blueberry mixture to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Add Vanilla.
- Serve over pudding, cake, or ice-cream.