I love Bacon Wrapped Asparagus! Of course really what can be bad with bacon wrapped around it! This recipe is naturally gluten free when you use a gluten free bacon like hormel naturals or applegate farms.
I love to serve this easy side dish to my husband because he won’t turn down veggie with bacon 🙂 It is a great way to get some veggies on his plate! This side dish is also Paleo if you are looking for a recipe to fit those needs.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 21 fresh asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 7 bacon strips (hormel natural is gluten free)
- Place asparagus on a cookie sheet and roll in olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Gather 3 pieces of asparagus and wrap a bacon piece around each spear
- Bake uncovered in a 400 degree oven until the bacon is done and the asparagus is fork tender (not mushy).