I love Bacon Wrapped Asparagus! Of course really what can be bad with bacon wrapped around it! This recipe is naturally gluten free when you use a gluten free bacon like hormel naturals or applegate farms.
I love to serve this easy low carb side dish to my husband because he won’t turn down veggie with bacon 🙂 It is a great way to get some veggies on his plate! This side dish is also Paleo if you are looking for a recipe to fit those needs. This is my favorite Keto Side Dish too!
- 21 fresh asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 7 bacon strips (hormel natural is gluten free)
- Place asparagus on a cookie sheet and roll in olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Gather 3 pieces of asparagus and wrap a bacon piece around each spear
- Bake uncovered in a 400 degree oven until the bacon is done and the asparagus is fork tender (not mushy).