Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars” are an amazing way to save money and eat clean. I am so excited about this week’s recipe! I eat a Larabar every single day so this is going to be a great recipe for me! Do you like Larabars? They are so good for you and my go to snack. Making them yourself is such a money saver.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup raisins
- ¾ cup gluten-free peanut butter (crunchy variety is optional)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free cocoa powder
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and mix until well-combined.
- Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking pan and gently press down to smooth out surface.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before cutting into slices and wrapping individually in either plastic wrap or foil.
Rachel Kokosenski is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert. Rachel is the mother of a son with Aspergers Syndrome. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.