Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 oz dried Gluten-Free penne pasta
- 12 oz Italian sausages, thickly sliced
- 2-4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 medium sweet peppers (red or yellow), cut into ¾-inch pieces
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- ⅛ cup dried parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, slice the sausages. In a large skillet, cook sausage and sweet pepper in coconut oil over medium-heat until sausage is brown; drain.
- Add the broth and black pepper to skillet. Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour over pasta; add parsley, and stir gently to coat.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Aspergers Syndrome. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.