Have you heard of Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt? I just tried it for the first time this week and it is AMAZING! I was thrilled to find out that they offer Gluten Free flavors and toppings! Yay! This is a great family fun activity to do together in the summer.
What is cool is that they “weigh” your yogurt on a scale and that is how it is priced. It should mean a better deal for those of you who purchase “light” toppings The price is $.49 per oz. In addition they have an “ounce back card” where you can earn Froyo Rewards. When I registered my card and took an online survey I got 5 bonus points too! For every $1 you spend you earn 1 point. When you earn 10 points then $1 is added back to your card. Cards can accrue up to $10 in loyalty dollars.
They had a variety of gluten free toppings including:
Fruity Pebbles, Snickers, Nuts and Fresh Fruit just to name a few. You do have to be careful with cross contamination though.
They also had a variety of Gluten Free yogurt flavors and I loved that they were labeled easily for me to choose from. You can also check online too! You can view the complete Allergen Chart as well. I personally had the coffee yogurt and it was AMAZING!
So have you tried Orange Leaf? What did you think?
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I paid for my yogurt personally – Stockpiling Moms did not pay for it. All opinions are 100% my own.
Here are our Gluten Free Dining Reviews. Hopefully it will help you on your gluten free journey. Visit this extensive list of Gluten Free Restaurant Menus.
Be sure to follow our Gluten Free Recipes Pinterest Board.
- Applebees Gluten Free Menu
- Bonefish Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Boone Tavern Hotel Gluten Free Tea
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A Announces Nutritious and Gluten Free Kids Meals
- Chick-fil-A Gluten Free Menu
- Chick-fil-A NEW Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chipotle Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E Cheese Offers Gluten Free Menu
- Chuck E. Cheese is testing Gluten Free Pizza and Cupcakes in MN
- Claim Jumper Gluten Free Menu
- Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Gigi’s Cupcakes offers Gluten Free Friday’s
- Gluten Free Dining Out Restaurant Menus
- Gluten Free Menu at Cracker Barrel
- Gluten Free Menu at Mellow Mushroom
- Gluten Free Menu at PF Changs
- Gluten Free Menu at Red Robin
- Gluten Free Menu at TGI Fridays
- Gluten Free Menu Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY
- Hot Head Burritos Gluten Free Menu
- Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
- Karlo’s Bistro Italia – Florence, KY – GlutenFree Menu
- LaRosa’s is now offering Gluten Free Pizza
- LaRosas Gluten Free Pizza is Delicious!
- Local 127 on Vine Gluten Free Menu
- Logan’s Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu & Review
- Macaroni Grill Gluten Free Menu
- McAlister’s Gluten Free Menu
- Mod Market Gluten Free Menu
- Moe’s Southwest Grill Gluten Free Menu
- My thoughts on Domino’s Gluten Free Pizza
- Orange Leaf Yogurt Review – Gluten Free Menu
- Oriental Wok Gluten Free Menu
- Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
- Skyline Chili is Gluten Free
- TGI Friday’s – New Gluten Free Menu
- Wendy’s Gluten Free Menu
- Yesterday’s Cafe & Tea Room – Florence, KY – Gluten Free Menu
- Zoe’s Kitchen Restaurant Gluten Free Menu & Review