Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crescent Rolls is a treat that young and old will LOVE! You can also top with cool whip. You can also put marshmallows or nuts in them too. They could be made with chocolate Jif or nutella as well.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg of Crescent Rolls
- 8 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips Semi Sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out Crescent Rolls to form 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of Peanut Butter on each triangle.
- Sprinkle Mini Chocolate Chips amongst triangles.
- Roll up Crescent Rolls and press ends together.
- Place on 13X9 baking sheet and cook for 10 mins.
- Let cool and enjoy.
This is a treat that young and old will LOVE! You can also top with cool whip. You can also put marshmallows or nuts in them too.
Other recipes you may enjoy: