Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later! Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
- 4 baking potatoes, cut into ½ inch slices
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 8 slices bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, and green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted.
You may also like:
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!