I think this Maui Burger would be a great “luau” food :-) It looks so yummy!
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
- 1 King’s Hawaiian Sandwich Bun
- 1 (8 oz.) Angus hamburger
- shichimi aioli (recipe below)
- your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 oz. thinly sliced Maui or Vidalia onion
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 slice pineapple
- 1 leaf lettuce
- pickles and olives to garnish
- Place hamburger patty on grill to desired doneness.
- Toast King’s Hawaiian Sandwich Bun on grill.
- Toast pineapple slice on grill.
- To assemble burger, spread shichimi aioli on each slice of roll; between buns, place hamburger, which has been brushed with teriyaki sauce, then add cheese, tomato slices, lettuce pineapple, and onion.
- Serve with pickles and olives.
- Shichimi Aioli
- tbsp. mayonnaise
- /4 tsp. shichimi togarashi (Japanese red pepper condiment, available in Asian grocery stores)
Here are my favorite Summer Pins:
Healthy Palm Tree Snack Idea for Kids – Perfect Summer Lunch Idea
Crescent Pepperoni Rollups – Perfect Summer Lunch Idea
Homemade Fruit Popsicles – Perfect Summer Snack Idea
DIY Lawn Twister – Fun Summertime Game
Jello Wedges – Fun Summer Snack
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!