Raspberry Muffins are perfect for family breakfasts and brunch! When raspberries are on season. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cup chopped raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray muffin pan or use paper liners
- In small bowl, combine vanilla, oil, milk and egg. Beat lightly.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Toss in raspberries and stir to coat with flour mixture.
- Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
- Fill muffin cups and bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until tops bounce from touch and golden brown.
- You can also use blueberries or strawberries. Or mix it up with different fruit. Whatever you find on manager’s special or sale is a good choice.
This recipe was submitted from our reader Stephanie Ertel who is a stay at home mother of 3 wonderful boys. She has a passion for cooking using her stockpile items.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: