Very Berry Pops are a fun and affordable summer treat! Serve these fun treats as ice pops, or use them as ice cubes for a sweet addition to a summer drink. The kids will love them!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 5 oz. Fresh Blueberries, sliced in half
- 16 oz. Nature’s Nectar 100% Berry Burst Juice
- 12 oz. Fruit Dazzle Black Cherry or Strawberry Sparkling Water Beverage OR 1 can Summit Orange Soda
- 2 sheets Kwik and Fresh foil
- 24 toothpicks (optional)
- Evenly distribute the blueberries among the ice cube trays or Popsicle container.
- In a large pitcher, mix together the juice and sparkling water or orange soda.
- Evenly distribute the juice mix among ice cube tray or Popsicle container.
- Wrap the top of each ice cube tray with a sheet of foil and puncture the center of each ice cube mold with a toothpick (if planning to serve as ice pops).
- Freeze for a minimum of 1 ½ hours. Enjoy off the stick or pop into your favorite summer drink!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: