This is a great veggie recipe! Great for those who have lots of squash in their garden. It is a healthy chili too! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1½ pounds Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces canned green chilies
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 3 T chili powder
- 1 T cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in Crockpot and cook on low 6 – 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Thanks to Heather Smyth for recipe and image
If you like this recipe you may also like: