I love this recipe for Cinnamon Chip Scones. If you are looking for a recipe for Afternoon Tea this is it! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 cups self-rising four
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Hershey's cinnamon chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet. (I use parchment paper)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour and sugar. Using a pastry blender, blend together butter with dry ingredients until mixture resembles cornmeal.
- Add heavy cream and cinnamon chips to mixture. Mix together until dough forms.
- Roll out dough to ½-inch thickness and cut out with a 2-inch biscuit cutter. Place on greased cookie sheet. Brush with an egg wash. (1 beaten egg mixed with a little water)
- Bake 9 – 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Do not over bake.
Thanks to my Mom, Linda Jennings who blogs at Friendship Tea for this image and recipe.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum