This is a favorite of my husband. Sure to please all the “men” in your life!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 to 3½ pound Chuck Roast
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 medium onion, cut in quarters
- 1 Italian seasoning packet
- Place potatoes and onions in bottom of Crockpot.
- Place Chuck Roast on top of potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over Chuck Roast.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.