Crockpot Lasagna is a Sunday favorite for our family. I like to serve with Garlic Breadsticks and a huge tossed salad. This is always a crowd pleaser for my boys. I hope you enjoy this one as much as we do!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) Italian-style tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Cook onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent.
- Stir in tomato sauce, basil and salt.
- Mix 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and the ricotta and Parmesan cheeses.
- Refrigerate remaining mozzarella cheese while lasagna cooks.
- Spoon one-fourth of sauce mixture into 6-quart slow cooker; top with 5 noodles, broken into pieces to fit.
- Spread with half of the cheese mixture and one-fourth of the sauce mixture.
- Top with 5 noodles, remaining cheese mixture and one-fourth of the sauce mixture.
- Top with remaining 5 noodles and remaining sauce mixture.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle top of lasagna with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and let stand about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into pieces.
More Crockpot Recipes: