This potato is yummy alone or paired with a family dinner. My Mom requests this every time she’s in town. I love that it is naturally gluten free too! It makes for a great go to on a cold day served with soup.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 Medium potatoes
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and place in Potatoe Microwave Pouch.
- Cook in microwave for 9 minutes.
- Pull out of pouch (be careful as they will be very hot).
- Slice potatoes in half and spoon out potatoe into large mixing bowl.
- Place hollowed out poatoes onto baking sheet.
- Combine ½ cup shredded cheese, butter, sour cream, milk, pepper and salt with potatoes in mixing bowl.
- Smash together using a fork until all ingredients are combined.
- Spoon mixture into potatoe halves.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the shredded cheese over the tops of the potatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted on top.