This is a super easy breakfast recipe for egg lovers. You can eat this by itself or paired with other foods.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- In mixing bowl beat eggs, milk and black pepper together.
- Put olive oil in skillet and coat entire cooking surface.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- As eggs form, flip over to cook evenly - about 4-6 minutes.
- Place on plate and sprinkle with parsely.
- Serve immediately.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum