This recipe is a great side dish for most meals or served over ice cream as a treat. It is also naturally gluten free! We love to serve it at holiday’s with Ham. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 5 medium green apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sugar
- In mixing bowl combine apples, cinnamon and sugar.
- Toss to coat apples evenly.
- Heat skillet to med-high heat and melt butter.
- Add apples to skillet.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring often.
- Once apples are soft they are ready.
- Place apples in bowl or on plate to cool before serving.