This is a light and healthy recipe that you will love. There is nothing better than chicken and peppers. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 small onion, chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Cook and stir green peppers, onion and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until peppers are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until chicken is done, about 8-10 minutes.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.