Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chicken & Peppers is a light and healthy recipe that you will love. There is nothing better than chicken and peppers. I love to serve this with quinoa or rice. This is a great Paleo meal.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 small onion, chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Cook and stir green peppers, onion and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until peppers are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until chicken is done, about 8-10 minutes.
Gluten Free Recipes: