We love Country Bob’s sauce in our house on almost everything! This makes a very moist and tasty burger. Plus it is Gluten Free!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 lb ground beef
- ½ cup Country Bob’s sauce
- 1 Tbsp McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning
- Hamburger Buns
- Toppings for the burgers such as lettuce, cheese, tomatoes etc.
- Combine beef, Country Bob’s sauce and McCormick’s seasoning in large bowl.
- Using your hands mix all ingredients together.
- Form into patties.
- Grill on Medium heat.
- Usually 5-7 minutes per side for well done.
- Serve with toppings.