We love Country Bob’s sauce in our house on almost everything! This makes a very moist and tasty burger. Plus Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce is Gluten Free! Depending on what type of bun and toppings you use you could have a gluten free meal as easy as 1-2-3.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 lb ground beef
- ½ cup Country Bob's sauce
- 1 Tbsp McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning or 1 Tbsp Country Bobs Seasoning Salt
- Hamburger Buns
- Toppings for the burgers such as lettuce, cheese, tomatoes etc.
- Combine beef, Country Bob's sauce and McCormick's seasoning in large bowl.
- Using your hands mix all ingredients together.
- Form into patties.
- Grill on Medium heat.
- Usually 5-7 minutes per side for well done.
- Serve with toppings.