Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
Easy Crockpot Meatloaf2

Kroger Matchup 8/13 – 8/26

Just getting started at Kroger or want to learn more?  Check out the updated Kroger Coupon Policy.

Don’t miss our Savvy Saving Conference on September 8, 2012 in Cincinnati, OH – a fun filled day of coupons, classes, door prizes and much more! Register today – we have limited tickets available.

Are you looking to purchase coupons? We have a list of suggested Coupon Clippers.  You can use our free Coupon Database to check for and print coupons too! You can also print coupons at Coupons.com, RedPlum.com and CouponNetwork.com. Want to learn more Coupon Lingo and Basics? We have more under Getting Started and Coupon Lingo.

[%printable-list:Kroger813826%]

This matchup is from the Greater Cincinnati/NKY Sales Division. Our stores double up to $.50 and $.51 -$.99 up to $1.00.

Ways to save at the store:

Weekly Deals at Kroger
Weekly Deals at Meijer
Weekly Deals at Remke/biggs
Weekly Deals at Walmart
Weekly Deals at Aldi
Weekly Deals at CVS
Weekly Deals at Walgreens
Weekly Deals at Target

Bloggers do not copy and post this matchup without permission. You may link to it without permission.

Savvy Saving book launch

Yum

Comments

1. Karen says

Huggies – don’t understand how you came to the final price. Listed as $1.99, less coupon (.50 x2 = $1 off) and I get $.99. Is this part of the mega sale?

2. Carrie says

Hi! First off, I would like to say thank you! for the match ups!!! They help tramendously! This is my first time on your site, and I absolutely love it!
    Secondly, I read your story about your adoption. My husband and I also adopted after our experience with infertility. Mattie, (the love of our life :), is an absolute miracle from God! Thank you for sharing your story!
    Lastly, I noticed above you have Cottonelle listed under the mega sale, with a final price of $5.99. However, there is a coupon in SS 8/12/12 for $0.50 off (1) 9-pk or larger Cottonelle, making the final price $4.99!

Thank You again!
    Carrie

• Melissa@StockpilingMoms says

Thanks so much Carrie! Welcome to Stockpiling Moms :-)

We have updated the matchup with the coupon too!

3. katie says

I know this was not in the ad but there is also a bunch of different cuts of chicken on sale for b1g1 free. I got 2 packs for $6.59 and they weighted about 3 pounds total.

4. Carrie says

My Dial coupon says save $0.35 off any one Dial liquid or Foaming Handsoap & Dial Bar. Does that mean you have to buy the Dial Bar with either the liquid or foam soap???

Thanks!

5. El says

Carrie – I used that Q this morning – you can buy either the bar or the handsoap, you do not have to purchase both.

The pupperoni dog snacks prints out a $1 cat wyb 2….makes them .24 a bag!

6. Kathy says

thank you!!! Hopefully this time I can sit down and get my stuff @ and make it to Kroger. Thanks so much for doing this. Makes it a lot easier.