Berry Yogurt Parfait is an easy recipe for a quick and delicious breakfast or healthy afternoon snack. I love eating Greek Yogurt. It really sustains me for hours and is a great way to kick off my morning before working out! Best of all this is a diabetic friendly recipe too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ cup vanilla, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 packets of Stevia or other artificial sweetener
- ¾ cup strawberries and bananas
- 2 Tbsp granola
- Mix sweetener into yogurt.
- Spoon half of the mixture into clear glass.
- Top with half of fruit.
- Top with remaining yogurt and then remaining fruit.
- Sprinkle granola on top.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: