Omelet Cupcakes are my new favorite cupcake recipe! This recipe can be adapted to include any veggie or meat that you want. They can also be frozen too! I love that each person can have what ingredients they want and all cook at the same time! This is a great gluten free and Paleo breakfast and perfect for on the go! I love to prepare enough for the week and then heat in the morning.
Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fillings (shredded cheese, diced vegetables, spinach, and cooked and chopped bacon, ham, or sausage)
- Heat your oven to 350º F and coat a 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of fillings to each cup.
- Bake the omelet muffins until they are puffy and the edges are golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- (If necessary, run a butter knife around the edge of each one to loosen them before removing them from the pan.)
- Makes 6 omelet cupcakes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: