Great STOCKPILE recipe!!! Easy to make for those “surprise” guests or playdates.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Brownie Mix (stockpile)
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter (stockpile)
- You will need ingredients from your Brownie mix package to prepare it.
- Most common packages will need these:
- Preheat oven according to directions on Brownie mix package.
- Mix brownie ingredients according to package directions.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Heat Peanut Butter in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Stir and reheat again for 15 seconds.
- Stir and drop drip peanut butter over brownie batter in stripes.
- Once all Peanut Butter is dropped over batter, using a knife swirl peanut butter through batter.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Cool and enjoy.