Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
This is a family favorite for gatherings. I serve with corn on the cob and it’s always a hit!
- 3 – 4 boneless chicken breasts (thawed or frozen)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 pack of sandwich buns
- Mix BBQ sauce, brown sugar and vinegar in small bowl.
- Place chicken in Crockpot.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.
- Remove lid and remove chicken to plate.
- Pull chicken apart and place back in Crockpot.
- Stir chicken in sauce until covered.
- Place pulled chicken on buns and serve.