Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich is a family favorite for gatherings. I serve with corn on the cob and it’s always a hit! It is so easy to prepare and serve in the crockpot!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 – 4 boneless chicken breasts (thawed or frozen)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 pack of sandwich buns
- Mix BBQ sauce, brown sugar and vinegar in small bowl.
- Place chicken in Crockpot.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.
- Remove lid and remove chicken to plate.
- Pull chicken apart and place back in Crockpot.
- Stir chicken in sauce until covered.
- Place pulled chicken on buns and serve.
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Ways to save at the store: