Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich is a family favorite for gatherings. I serve with corn on the cob and it’s always a hit! It is so easy to prepare and serve in the crockpot! It is great for tailgating too!
- 3 - 4 boneless chicken breasts (thawed or frozen)
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 pack of sandwich buns
- Mix BBQ sauce, brown sugar and vinegar in small bowl.
- Place chicken in Crockpot.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours.
- Remove lid and remove chicken to plate.
- Pull chicken apart and place back in Crockpot.
- Stir chicken in sauce until covered.
- Place pulled chicken on buns and serve.
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Follow Stockpiling Moms: