This is a quick fix dinner. Sure to please a crowd!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 Hillshire Smoked Turkey Sausage (stockpile)
- 1 can diced potatoes (stockpile)
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Cut sausage into ½ inch slices.
- In large bowl combine sausage, potatoes, yellow pepper, garlic, onion powder, black pepper and olive oil.
- Toss ingredients until coated with oil.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour bowl into skillet and cook for 7-9 minutes, stirring often.