Baked “Fried” Squash is easy to prepare. The taste is amazing. It is healthier than fried squash and tastes great! Made with Way Better Snacks you are not only getting the benefits of whole grains in the breading but also sprouted seeds like chia and quinoa! It is a healthier than fried squash and tastes great! I love the spice of the Sweet Chili Chips. This is a winner for sure! It is naturally gluten free too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Squash cut into slices
- ½ cup of Way Better Chips Sweet Chili crushed, finely
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour and crushed chips together in shallow bowl.
- Put olive oil on baking sheet.
- Dip squash into egg mixture and coat both sides.
- Then dip into chip/flour mixture and coat both sides evenly.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 12 minutes and turn over.
- Cook for additional 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Clean Eating Recipes: