We love corn on the cob in our house. To make it juicy I boil it. Hope you like it!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 - 8 ears of corn, husked and cleaned
- Pot of Boiling water
- butter (optional)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Make sure pot of water is boiling.
- Add corn and return to boiling.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve with butter, salt and pepper.