Cheesy Rigatoni is a great STOCKPILE RECIPE! It is easy and quick recipe using Rigatoni noodles and Spaghetti sauce from your stockpile.
This can be frozen but do NOT cook your noodles until done. Keep them very al dente if you are going freeze. Freeze BEFORE baking. I like to serve Cheesy Rigatoni with a salad and breadsticks.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Rigatoni noodles
- 1 jar of speghetti sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- Boil rigatoni noodles according to package directions.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix jar of speghetti sauce with 1 cup cheese in mixing bowl.
- Add rigatoni noodles and toss together.
- Put mixture in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes.