Cheesy Rigatoni is an easy to make stockpile recipe that freezes well too! It is easy and quick recipe using Rigatoni noodles and Spaghetti sauce from your stockpile. This is a really affordable dish that will be a crowd pleaser for sure!
This can be frozen but do NOT cook your noodles until done. Keep them very al dente if you are going freeze. Freeze BEFORE baking. For the best results in using this as a freezer meal thaw first and then bake. If you bake frozen pasta it will likely get overdone or rubbery. I like to serve Cheesy Rigatoni with a salad and garlic breadsticks.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 4 Points Per Serving
- 1 box Rigatoni noodles
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- Boil rigatoni noodles according to package directions.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix jar of speghetti sauce with 1 cup cheese in mixing bowl.
- Add rigatoni noodles and toss together.
- Put mixture in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes.