I love this recipe for Crockpot Applesauce. It is so easy to prepare and is full of taste. It is perfect for Fall. If you take your family apple picking this would be a recipe to use for sure!
This recipe is good for two weeks in the refrigerator and 3 months frozen. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 medium apples, use a variety
- 1 strip of lemon peel
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 5 tsp light brown sugar, unpacked
- Peel, core and chop apples and place in crockpot.
- Add lemon peel, lemon juice, brown sugar and cinnamon stick.
- Set crockpot to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Stir occasionally, apples will slowly become applesauce.
- Remove cinnamon stick and blend together.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- DIY Twix Bars
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- DIY Uncrustables – How to Freeze PBJ’s