Found this recipe on Pinterest and just had to try it This applesauce is so easy to prepare and is full of taste. Perfect for Fall.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 medium apples, use a variety
- 1 strip of lemon peel
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 5 tsp light brown sugar, unpacked
- Peel, core and chop apples and place in crockpot.
- Add lemon peel, lemon juice, brown sugar and cinnamon stick.
- Set crockpot to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Stir occasionally, apples will slowly become applesauce.
- Remove cinnamon stick and blend together.