Homemade Garlic Breadsticks are fabulous to pair with pasta dishes. Be sure to make plenty for all to enjoy because they go quick!! I like to serve them with Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 frozen breadticks (any store brand or Market Day)
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange frozen breadsticks on sheet.
- Brush melted butter over each breadstick.
- Mix garlic salt and Parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over breadsticks.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve right away.
Crockpot Freezer Meals: