Ginger Lime Chicken with Pineapple Salsa is one of our favorites for summer! It is so easy to prepare and the salsa gives it a great taste! I like to use pre-made salsa or you could make your own. I like serve it with rice or quinoa.
I have also adapted this to an easy freeze slow cooker supper recipe. Simply combine freeze and then prepare in the slow cooker instead of the grill.
Easy Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Combine chicken breast, lime juice, olive oil, ginger and garlic into a freeze safe bag. Freeze. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Add to slow cooker with 1/2 cup water and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Ginger Lime Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground garlic
- 1 tub of Wholly Guacamole Pineapple Salsa
- In a zip loc bag marinate chicken breast with lime juice, olive oil, ginger and garlic. Allow to marinate at least 4 hours - best if over night in the refrigerator.
- Discard marinade and bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or on the grill.
- Serve with a large spoon of pineapple salsa and serve with rice and veggies.