Ginger Lime Chicken with Pineapple Salsa is one of our favorites for summer! It is so easy to prepare and the salsa gives it a great taste! I like to use Wholly Guacamole Salsa or you could make your own. I like serve it with rice or quinoa. Did you know that you can freeze salsa too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground garlic
- 1 tub of Wholly Guacamole Pineapple Salsa
- In a zip loc bag marinate chicken breast with lime juice, olive oil, ginger and garlic. Allow to marinate at least 4 hours – best if over night in the refrigerator.
- Discard marinade and bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or on the grill.
- Serve with a large spoon of pineapple salsa and serve with rice and veggies.