Homemade Gluten Free Brownies was a huge hit at my house! I loved how moist and delicious these brownies turned out. You could serve with a scoop of ice cream and some caramel sauce for an amazing gluten free dessert!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter
- 7oz semisweet or bittersweet baking chocolate, divided OR ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the almond flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt together 4 ounces of chocolate or ½ cup chocolate chips with the butter.
- While the chocolate is melting, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate and butter into the egg/sugar mixture while whisking until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix completely.
- Pour the batter in an 8 x 8 pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate and gently press it into the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
- Let these cool completely before cutting in.
Gluten Free Recipes: