Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Morning Glory Muffins are a great way to start your morning! Sneaking in a few carrots and almonds is a great way to get started too! I hope you enjoy this gluten free, casein free version as much as I do that is also low in sugar. I love being able to send my family off with a healthy breakfast treat!
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- ¾ tsp konjac powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- ½ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spritz 24 muffin cups with cooking spray. Place a paper liner in each.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla on medium for 1 minute.
- Add flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Beat until just combined, but don't overmix!
- Add carrots, coconut, raisins and the almonds.
- Spoon batter into liners, filling each about half-full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks.
Gluten Free Desserts: