I love this recipe for Gluten Free Corn Bread. It tastes wonderful, even my son loved this corn bread. There is nothing better than Southern comfort food! I love when I can find a nice moist and tasty recipe to place one of my traditional recipes.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup stone-ground cornmeal
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt) together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt the one tablespoon of butter in a 10 inch cast-iron skillet or 8/9 inch round baking pan in the oven.
- This takes about three minutes.
- Swirl the butter around the pan coating the bottom and sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and ¼ cup butter.
- Add this mixture all at once to the flour mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Pour batter into the hot skillet or baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm.
Be sure to check out these Gluten Free Desserts: