This is a very flavorful gluten free strawberry mango salsa! It is great alone, paired with chips or served on top of fish or chicken! One of my personal favorites. It is so easy to make and a great summer dish!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ¾ Cup Strawberries, finely diced
- ¾ Cup Mangos, finely diced
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 6 Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients and allow to sit in the refrigerator for a few hours, covered.
Recipes You May Enjoy: