Gluten Free Strawberry Mango Salsa is a very flavorful side dish or snack! It is great alone, paired with homemade cinnamon tortilla chips or served on top of fish or chicken! One of my personal favorites. It is so easy to make and a great summer dish!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Gluten Free Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 3/4 Cup Strawberries, finely diced
- 3/4 Cup Mangos, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 6 Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients and allow to sit in the refrigerator for a few hours, covered.
You can serve this with chips, on top of fish or chicken.