This is a great one pot dish. Great by itself or paired with some bread.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3lb ham, cut into 1 inch pieces or cubed
- 1lb fresh green beans, tips cut off
- 4 medium potaoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup water
- Place all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.