I love this recipe for homemade croutons! It is a very easy recipe and a great way to use up the last of your bread loaf or clearance bread that is near expiration. My family loves these! I love making my own croutons because I know what ingredients are used! This recipe of course can easily be made gluten free too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 -4 slices of bread
- 6 – 8 T olive oil
- 2 T Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bread into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix olive oil and seasoning together in small bowl.
- Place bread pieces on to 13×9 baking sheet.
- Drizzle bread pieces with oil mixture.
- Toss bread pieces to evenly coat.
- Make sure bread pieces are spread out.
- Bake for 5 mins and then flip over.
- Continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: